Sunday 1 November 2009

(week2) Illusion Of Life- Exaggeration animation

(Final Animation)

Here is my final piece for the expressing and exaggeration project. I have shot these final animation in 12fps with two shot per image and because of this the video is to slow and jittery but the reason i did that was because i did'nt fully understand the process to film the animation yet, but now i have a better understanding now me later animation shound not have the same problem. the major fault to the piece was that the head of this person doesn't move at all, only the features move which lets it down.

(First Test)

This is my first test of my animation facial expression, i done this test to check if the drawings was in line and if the blink was going to be smooth enough, which it was'nt it was to jerky so i'll have to either add a few more drawings to get a more slow and smooth blink or speed it up so its a regular blink.

No comments: