Monday 2 November 2009

10-20 second animation project!!

Here are my tests for my 10-20 second project, in these tests give you a clear understanding of my progress through my project. In the way that i am learning to take things at a slower pace, not while i'm drawing the animation but by taking it as a learning outcome and doing things step by step i.e planning, designing, testing and retesting.

( Alien Test 1 n' 2)
Just two small tests to see if the character is right with his movements.

(beginning)

The beginning of my video it was a test just to see if the frames are right with there timing and smoothness.

(full video test)

The test below is the full piece but in a draft, it looks good but there are changes to be made, like longer hang time.

(second full video test)

The below video is the start of my finished draft but there are a few too many pauses in there so i'll have to go back and make some changes to get them just right.

No comments: