Friday 6 July 2012

Project Influences

Influences for y characters, It was my first time watching princess and the frog these year and i always liked the way the character Dr. Facilier
 look and acted in it, i have always had the ideas for the way my character looked all that Dr. Facilier has done is make me believe its ok to have dramatically Skinny people with bigger heads and hands as long as it suits your style .











Link above is to a competition video entry, it was the same mouth's entry that i was going to entry my video in but i didn't finish in time, I'm showing this video here because it was the one that gave me the idea for making that pan across shot in mine.


Below inspiring and helping animation that i referred back to now and again, helping me with lip syncs and body language.

















No comments: