Tuesday 20 March 2012

More character Designs



Here is another character design but this one i designed from another idea i was going to do, at the time i had changed my idea of my final outcome. My primary out come didn't change i was still going to animate to a selected piece of audio that comes out each month on the website '11secondclub', so all that was different was the month and that a new idea had to be come up with, but my principles stayed the same.

This month's audio (march) after hearing it i did come up with an idea of one man sitting alone in his cell (prisoner) acting out the dialogue from the audio, but the problem i discovered was that the character would be speaking the dialogue to calmly and there wouldn't be much movement throughout the scene and that's why after having some time to think about it i decided to go back to my original idea.


No comments: