Thursday 1 December 2011

SS1 micro tests



As you look at this next test you can tell its a lot better with the main character falling over after being surprised, it gives it a more dramaticness to it and gives the character more life and characteristic.
The video above is only the first test of him falling over so it will look alot better afterwards.




For this second test i original wanted to have the main character stepping backward in shock and putting his guard up, but after having ago at it I decided that is wasn't the best option. Even though it needed more frame added or changing it completely it may have looked better but I stood with my decision and changed it.



The first test i did and my character is walking, it took me a few attempts after added extra frames and tweeking I little but here is the result,

No comments: