Monday 7 December 2009

Final walk scence

Here is the final walk scence, its the first scence within my piece and doesn't need any dialog, its an extra scence which didnt need to be there but i added it in to show that i'm willing to go not that extra mile but an exrta yard.

I was able to do some editing for this animation, i finally learnt how to use After Effects and was able to add a background to my moving animation even though its just a television

Working After Effects: first of all the way that i was able to add my television in the animation was to firstly take the image of the tv and open it up into photoshop, then i needed to erase the white from around the tv, to do that i used the magic wand tool which ables me to do just that. After doin this i saved the programme as a photoshop PDF document and that then keep all the stuff that i've do to the image as it is. When i've done that open that file up in after effects and the video that i'll be putting it with, drag them both in the time line window thats located at the bottom of the screen. Then i made sure that the PDF file is the exact lenght as my video its going with and that it's brought in front of the video also, then i exported the programme as a quick time player and these my video.

No comments: